Posted in things that make you go hmmmm by beebe4 on October 3, 2006

What do you call it when you basically punk yourself? I was looking at an old post of mine and fell for the trick that I was trying to get all the readers to fall for. So I guess I will just cal it a Sotcha (for Self Gotcha).

If you are curious the link was here.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: